Jaipur, the City of Victory, is chaotic and congested, though it still has a habit of tickling travelers pink. Stunning hilltop forts and glorious palaces fit like footprints from a rich royal past, candy floss-bright turbans blaze a trail through brilliant bargain-filled bazaars, and fluttering saris catch the eye like butterflies. By swaying next to Jaipur, Ajmer ‘one of the fascinating and holiest pilgrim destinations in India’ popular for ‘Dargah-E-Sharif’ also known as ‘Ajmer Sharif’. Pushkar , whereBrahma dropped a lotus flower on the earth – so say the epics – and Pushkar floated to the surface. This pond-sized Hindu pilgrimage town is a magical desert-edged place, with one of the world’s few Brahma temples. Royal Rajasthan – The Land Of Opulent Living, Palace Hotels That Defy The Imagination, World Spas, Fine Dining, Priceless Objects And Regal Weddings! Rajasthan is the land of royalty and luxury. While erstwhile India had rules in all its regions, much like other parts of the world, nowhere else did royalty leave as indelible a mark as in Rajasthan. Art and culture, architecture, lifestyle, handicrafts, textiles and cuisine; all have gained abundantly due to the erstwhile princely rulers who had a taste for the finer things of life and patronised the arts.
Package Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
Package Cost : starting from ₹ 16000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
03.00 PM Proceed to Ajmer, in route visit Fathepursikri. Reach at Ajmer 10.00 PM Dinner in hotel. Overnight stay In Ajmer. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
After dinner, proceed to Delhi and reach at Delhi midnight and overnight stay in hotel.activites.Dinner and overnight at rest house