Is closely associated with Rama, seventh incarnation of Vishnu. According to the Ramayana, the city was founded by Manu, the first man in the Vedas, and law-giver of the Hindus. Other sources hold that it was founded by its namesake, King Ayudh. For centuries, it was the capital for the Surya dynasty, of which Lord Rama was the most celebrated king. At the time, it was known as Kaushaldesa.Skanda and other puranas list Ayodhya as one of the seven most sacred cities of India, as it has been the backdrop for much of Hindu scripture. The Atharvaveda described Ayodhya as “a city built by God and being prosperous as paradise itself.” Elements of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Islam can be found in the city. The cities of Ayutthaya, Thailand, and Yogyakarta, Indonesia, are named after Ayodhya.
Kashi(Varanasi), one of Hinduism’s holy cities, is home to the revered Kashi Vishwanath Temple. This temple has been an integral part of practicing the Shaiva philosophy for a very long time. It is famous for its gold plated domes and spires and its Nandi Bull statue. Destroyed and rebuilt a number of times, the present structure stands near the original temple site. Hindus from around the world try to visit the temple at least once in their lifetime – the belief being that the temple darshan and a dip in the Ganges will lead a devotee to Moksha.
Gaya is a holy city beside the Falgu River, in the northeast Indian state of Bihar. It’s known for 18th-century Vishnupad Mandir, a riverside temple with an octagonal shrine. Close by, ancient Mangla Gauri Temple is set on a hilltop. To the north, Hindu devotees bath in a Brahma Kund pond before honoring their deceased ancestors atop Pretshila Hill. To the south lies the Hindu pilgrimage center of Bodh Gaya.
Package Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
Package Cost : starting from ₹12500
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.