The Andaman Islands offer white sandy beaches where you can relax, soak up the sun and enjoy various adventurous water sports activities. The Exotic 6-day Andaman tour package is a well-planned itinerary devised to offer you a memorable holiday. It includes a visit to the Radhanagar Beach, snorkeling at Elephant Beach, light & sound show inside the Cellular Jail, enjoy coral reefs to enjoy their abundant sea life and relaxing at Bharatpur beach and Laxmanpur Beach. Andaman is an ideal place for you to wind, away from stress of city life.
Package Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Package Cost : Starting from₹ 25000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
Port Blair: For centuries, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands were cloaked in mystery due to their inaccessibility. These islands are shimmering like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal and present a scenic and picturesque landscape. The dense forests cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers & birds create a romantic and lovely atmosphere.
After lunch, you visit the extremely popular Cellular Jail. Formerly known as Kala Pani, it was a colonial prison used by the British to deportee political prisoners to this remote location. Next in line is visit to the Water Sports Complex (closed on: Wednesday). Partake in water activities of your interest such as speedboat ride, banana boat ride, Jet Ski, Glass Bottom Boat ride and so on. (You can carry extra clothes for change). Relaxing at a seaside café is another option.
The evening is scheduled for enjoying the famous Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail. The show speaks volumes about the saga of countless martyrs of Indian Independence struggle who laid down their lives. It is conducted every evening within the premises of cellular jail. By evening, return back to the hotel.
Stay overnight in the hotel.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Bharatpur Beach: Bharatpur Beach is a beautiful white sandy beach. Here one can relax, enjoy a leisurely walk on the sands and treat their eyes with the coral views. The Sea around the Jetty area is full of corals and schools of fishes swimming around.
Laxmanpur Beach: Located 2 kilometers north of Neil Jetty, Laxmanpur Beach is a secluded beach scattered with white shell sand with shallow water offering snorkeling opportunities. Swimming and sun basking are other two options. Tourists can enjoy spectacular sunset views from the beach.
Stay overnight in the hotel.