Char Dham is referred to the four Hindu religious sites in Uttarakhand state of India. These are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. Nestled in the lap of majestic Himalayas, these four sites are the epicenter of religious activity in north India. Traditionally, the Chardham Yatra is undertaken from the west to the east. Thus, the yatra starts from Yamunotri, then proceeding to Gangotri and finally to Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Amongst the four Char Dham, Yamunotri and Gangotri are dedicated to goddesses Yamuna and Ganga respectively. On the other hand, Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva while Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Moreover, people also visit Hemkund Sahib in the vicinity, which is one of the highest located religious sites in the country. Thus, pilgrims visit all these places in aspiration of washing away their sins and to attain salvation, by the blessings of the Lord.
Package Duration : 8 Nights 9 Days
Package Cost : starting from 19000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
Important places to visit: Yamunotri Temple, Surya Kund & Divya Shila.
Important places to visit: Vishwanath Temple & Shakti Temple
Important places to visit: Kedarnath Temple, Guptkashi Temple, Kalimath and Triyuginarayan.
Important places to visit: Ukhimath Temple, Chopta & Narsing Temple in Joshimath.
Important places to visit: Sri Badri Vishal Temple, Tapt Kund, Bhrama kapal, Narad Kund, Sheshnetra and Mata Murti Temple.
Important places in Mana Village: Bheem pul, Ganesh Gufa, Vyas Gufa
On the way sightseeing: Yogdhyan Badri, Vishnuprayag, Shankracharya Mutt in Joshimath, Nandprayag and Karanprayag.
Important places to visit: Rudraprayag confluence, Dhari Devi Temple, Devprayag confluence, Lakshman jhula, Ramjhula, Geeta Bhawan, Swarg Ashram, Parmarth Niketan and Shivanand Ashram.