Goa – the name is enough is to fill you with excitement & thrill and bring smile on your face. With surreal evenings, exotic nightlife, inspiring mornings and charming beaches, the place hypnotizes every soul and makes people fall for it. Beaches and churches are the key tourist attractions in Goa. Christian Pilgrimage tours and Goan Carnival attract numerous visitors. In the local dialect, Goa is often referred to as “Goa Dourada,” (meaning “Golden Goa”) because of its beaches, forts, churches, waterfalls, seminaries, and caves. Today, Goa Beach Resorts are attractions in themselves.
Package Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
Package Cost : starting from ₹ 18000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
Upon arrival at Goa airport/railway station, an agent’s representative will greet you and guide you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. You can spend this entire first day of your Goa holiday as per your convenience. Stroll on the local streets, try out Goan delicacies or explore Goa’s glittering nightlife. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel and stay for the night.
Post breakfast; embark on a South Goa sightseeing tour. Start with a visit to Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol. Admire the Portuguese architectural buildings belonging to the colonial era like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Next, explore the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach. After an entertaining day of sightseeing in Goa, come back to the hotel and have a sound sleep.
Basilica of Bom Jesus
Dona Paula bay
Today, leave for a Dolphin sightseeing tour. Spot dolphins dancing in the waves of the sea. Come back to the hotel and have breakfast. Next, on your holiday of Goa, head out for a sightseeing tour of North Goa. Visit Fort Aguada, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. Towards the end of the second day of your Goa tour, return to the hotel and stay for the night.
Wake up as per your convenience and savor a hearty breakfast. Go out and indulge in souvenir shopping or relax on the pristine beaches of Goa. After an eventful day, come back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Have a sumptuous breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Proceed to airport/railway station to board the flight back to your home destination.