Kodaikanal is a hill town in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills. At 2,000 meters above sea level, the town centers around man-made, star-shaped Kodaikanal Lake, bordered by evergreen forest. Rowing boats can be hired, and hikers and cyclists follow the 5k Lake Road path around the shore.
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it’s surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
Package Duration : 2 Nights 3 Days
Package Cost : ₹ 9500
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.