Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it’s surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
Alappuzha (or Alleppey) is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It’s best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the site of the 19th-century Alappuzha Lighthouse. The city’s Mullakkal Temple features a traditional design. Punnamada Lake’s snake boat races are a well-known annual even
Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in southwest India’s coastal Kerala state. It has been a port since 1341, when a flood carved out its harbour and opened it to Arab, Chinese and European merchants. Sites reflecting those influences include Fort Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, typical of Kochi, have been in use for centuries.
Package Duration : 2 Nights 3 Days
Package Cost : starting from ₹ 22000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
Alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old Lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Arrive and transfer to the hotel .Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight Stay at Alleppey.