Double delight in a single tour package! Relish the inexplicable splendour of the two most beautiful hill stations of India – Shimla and Manali. This enchanting blend of two will take you to a world where an eternal bliss prevails everywhere. Perfect for honeymoon delights, Shimla – Manali are the two destinations that exhibits untouched and sheer natural splendour whose charm can make any person spell bound. In this exceptional tour package you’ll be bestowed all of the marvels that these two enchanting cities comprises from sky kissing mountains to cascading waterfalls, divine temples and intricate architectural edifices, shimmering lakes to blossoming gardens, enthralling culture to unique traditions and much more of such stuffs.
Package Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Package Cost : Starting from ₹ 22000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
Arrive Shimla Check in to the Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure, evening enjoy at mall road. Later back to hotel. overnight saty at hotel in Shimla.
Afternoon visit to excursion tour of Kufri & Chail,
Kufri :a popular ski resort in winters, which offers some stunning mountain views , Later drive to Chail :The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture. The cricket ground and a polo ground which is there at an altitude of 2,444 m was owned by erstwhile royal family of Patiala. It is the world’s highest cricket ground. In 1891, Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala incurred the rage of Lord Kitchener. It led to the restriction of his entry into the summer capital, Shimla. This incensed the Maharaja and he vowed to build a new summer capital for himself. So he rebuilt the place (Chail) as per his requirements. There we will visit the Palace of former Maharaja of Patiyala.
Manali : at the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050 m (6398 ft) in the Himalayas. Situated on the Beas river (Vyaas in Hindi) and near its source, it is a popular tourist spot for Indians in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. A staging point for a number of treks (Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass) and sports such as white-water rafting, Manali is also on the road to Ladakh via the valley of Lahaul and Spiti and rohtang pass which is main attraction near manali.
Arrive at Manali and check in the hotel,Rest of the day is at leisure to visit the local markets overnight stay at hotel at Manali.