North Malabar refers to the historic and geographic area of southwest India covering the state of Kerala’s present day Kasaragod and Kannur Districts, the Mananthavady taluk of Wayanad District, the taluks of Koyilandy and Vatakara in the Kozhikode District of Kerala and the entire Mahé Sub-Division of the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Malabar means ” Land of Hills” where Mala stands for Hills and Bar is Land.
North Malabar (Kannur, Kasargode districts) is a very special place in the tourism sector of the “God’s Own Country”, Kerala. The place is relatively untouched tourism wise or otherwise. “Theyyam”, the unique ritual and performing art represents its rich cultural heritage. The “Bekal Fort”, is its historic icon.
The geography of North Malabar will attract the attention of any adventurer… clean beaches, backwaters, Mangrove forests, swift running rivers, forests and soon…
Package Duration : 6Nights & 7Days
Package Cost : starting from Rs 22000
- Accommodation as discussed and confirmed between tour executive and guest through email, with mentioned meal plan
- Vehicle as per itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges and driver.
- Houseboat for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Houseboat check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5 PM, Boat will be anchored till 8 AM and cruises at 9AM for checkout
- For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay)
- All personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Jeep Safari and Boat Ride rates.
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas & New year Eve as per hotel selected (This varies from 500 to 5000 per person)
- Insurance for Personal belongings and individuals
- Air Ticket / Train Ticket/ Bus Ticket
- Ayurveda Massages or any treatments.