Madurai is the second largest city by area and third largest city by population in Tamil Nadu. The city has a number of historical monuments, with the Meenakshi Amman Temple and Tirumalai Nayak Palace being the most prominent. Rameshwaram is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga or abode of Lord Shiva. Palani is a famous pilgrimage town and every year more than seven million devotees visit the Palani Murugan Temple and offer their prayers to Lord Murugan. This temple draws the largest number of devotees in Tamil Nadu.
Package Duration : 2 Nights 3 Days
Package Cost : starting from Rs 8000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.