Rajasthan is situated in the north-western part of India, referred to as the Desert Jewel of India. A vibrant, exotic state where tradition and royal glory meet in a riot of colors against the vast backdrop of sand and desert. The magic of Rajasthan is unequalled in the world for its heritage, culture, safaris, sand dunes and lush green forests with its wildlife.
Rajasthan has an unusual diversity in its entire forms – people, customs, culture, costumes, music, manners, dialects,cuisine and topography.
Package Duration : 7 Nights 8 Days
Package Cost : Starting from 22000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Mountabu. On arrival check in to the hotel and Visit Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake where you can enjoy boat ride in at your own cost.