Tirupati is a city in Chittoor district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a municipal corporation and the headquarters of Tirupati (urban) mandal, and of the Tirupati revenue division. As of 2011 census, it had a population of 374,260, making it the ninth most populous city in Andhra Pradesh. It is the seventh most urban agglomerated city in the state, with a population of 459,985.Tirupati is considered one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage sites because of Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, besides other historical temples, and is referred to as the “Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh“. Tirupati is also home to many educational institutions and universities. For the year 2012–13, India’s Ministry of Tourism named Tirupati as the “Best Heritage City“. Tirupati has been selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under Smart Cities Mission by Government of India.
Package Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
Package Cost :starting from ₹ 10000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private Vehicle
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
After darshan, tirumala site seeing, Kapilateertam.Have dinner & Relax
After darshan at kanipakam we will have break fast & move to kanchipuram
Reach kanchi by 9:30 am & see 3 temples, & shopping can be done
By 3:00Pm we will move to golden temple at vellore.
After golden temple we will be back to hotel by 9:00pm
Have dinner & Relax