Kerala supports a wealth of distinctive flora and fauna. Whether it’s deep inside the sea or in the middle of jungle wilderness, Kerala is an exciting wildlife destination waiting to be explored. While strolling on the beaches or passing through the rich paddy fields of the coastal plains, here tourists will encounter dozens of exotic birds. Jungles of Kerala are a mixture of grasslands, tropical evergreen, semi-evergreen, moist deciduous and mixed deciduous forests. Wildlife sanctuaries of Kerala have successfully conserved some of the unique coastal animals.
These jungles, which are spread over the length and breadth of Kerala, provide a perfect opportunity to rejoice the glory of Mother Nature. There are 6 national parks, 2 biosphere reserves, 16 wildlife sanctuaries and 2 wildlife reserves in Kerala. Lush green jungles of Kerala boast an array of flora and fauna species which lures the wildlife lovers from around the world to come here.
Kerala is emerging as a wildlife tourism hot spot of the millennium as it serves up a unique tourist menu. Around 2500 species of flowering plants have been found in Kerala apart from countless other grasses, ferns and brackens. One of the region’s most distinctive trees which can be found in both the coastal and hilly areas of Kerala is the stately Banyan. Periyar National Park is known for the many species of flowering plants, including nearly 150 species of Orchids, which have been recorded here. The rare orchid Habeneria Periyarancis, named after the region can only be found here.
Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, and Eravikulam National Park are some of the most vivid national parks where tourist can witness the true hues of nature. Here, visitors can treat themselves to the colors and music of nature. In fact, India’s first biosphere reserve- Nilgiri is also located in Kerala.
Package Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
Package Cost : ₹ 6000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Private car to and from, Kozhikode or Bangalore or Coimbatore.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- GST @ 3.5%, Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.